We Shree Someshawar Education Trust is a research-based organization in a hydro environment providing cheap and accurate solutions in the field, specialist in rainwater management. We conserved more than 500 million liters of rainwater each year.
A researcher from India Mr. Dhaval Pandya has developed many structures & rainwater harvesting filters based on mechanical engineering which also uses “0” electricity & emits “0” gases or pollutants for Urban India and Rural India both. These Filters are used where there is no scope of Ice melting. An internationally recognized expert in the field of rain water management through roof top recharge system and groundwater recharge system provides motivation and guidance to those citizens who want to save water for themselves & for future generations. As per the content and interviews about Mr. Pandya found online, main reason for him to promote rain water management is to make all main rivers of the nation “FREE-FLOWING” throughout the year, by proper execution of plans. There is always a superman or avenger alike superhero is sleeping within a common man, We need to tickle it out for the real task of planet saving is the idea behind this developments.
RAIN WATER MANAGEMENT IS A SINGLE TOOL TO ADDRESS:
1. GLOBAL WARMING
2. INCREASING PLANET’S TEMPERATURE
3. GREEN HOUSE GASES EMISSION
4. WATER CRISIS
5. TRANSBOUNDARY WATER CONFLICTS
6. FOOD FOR ALL
7. WATER FOR ALL
8. RENEWABLE ENERGY
9. CLEAN AIR FOR ALL
10. BETTER AQUACULTURE WITH SUSTAINABILITY
RESULTS THAT CAN BE ACHEIVED BY SHREE SOMESHWAR EDUCATION TRUST:
- “ FREE-FLOWING” main rivers of the nation throughout the year resulting in better aquaculture conditions as storage of water for irrigation and industries in dams can be released. Which will lead to lesser aqua pollutions along with lesser damages to fisheries’ lives.
- Reduced cost of Irrigation, Industries & domestic supply of water up to 60%. ( By all means of energy, Money, Manpower ) leads to clean water for all.
- Increased Capacity of Hydro Power Projects as storage of water in dams is not required as before. It will also open ways of making older dams aquaculture friendly and developing new aquaculture friendly transitional dams and other innovative ideas which may lead to cheaper & Renewable electricity with extra Incomes for the States.
- Increased productivity & variety of Farmlands due to in-house water resources at lesser energy consumption leads to food safety.
- Less carbon & other chemicalized gas emissions by Thermal, fossil fuels, & Nuclear Power plants due to the Increased capacity of Hydro Power plants leads to CLEAN AIR FOR ALL.
- Sufficient Water availability throughout the year for all purposes i.e. irrigation, industries & domestic usages with energy efficiency.
- Better quality & quantity of water in Ground Water tables (Aquifers) within the boundary and transboundary leads to lesser transboundary conflicts within neighboring nations internationally.
- Reduction of Coal mining/fuel drilling results on global warming and climate change is known to all of us.
- Restoration of wetlands, peatlands, and mangroves can be achieved easily.
- A man-made disaster like ARAL SEA and other water bodies can be restored.
The main reason for him to promote rainwater management is to make all main rivers of the nation “FREE-FLOWING” throughout the year, by proper execution of plans.